Buffalo Trail Public Schools Regional Division #28
Create your student Secure Online Application Account
Follow these steps or for reference, download and print (link is above) a paper copy of these.
- Go to the Login page: See Link above.
- Click the "Create A Personal Account" option.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and create a password.
- Check your email in-box for a validation email with instructions to activate your account. If you do not receive this email within 15 minutes, check your junk/spam folder. You must activate your account within 24 hours to complete the process.
- Return to the Login page.
- Login using your email address and password.
Complete the On-line Application Form
After you login, you will have access to an on-line application form. During the on-line application process you will be required to:
- Enter personal information into the on-line form.
- Upload personal documents (listed below in Step 3).
- Submit a non-refundable Application Fee of $250.00 CDN. Please have your credit card ready.
Collect these Required Documents to upload through your on-line account
Collect and Complete the following documents:
- Copy of Passport, please include a photo
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Transcripts of marks for the past 2 years (translated into English)
- Delegation of Power - Legal Document for Custodianship (download)
- International Student Program Agreement Document (download)
- Immunization records
- Letter of intent: "Why do you wish to study in Canada and your long term goals"
- Letter of Introduction: Write a letter introducing yourself to your host family.
- Two character reference letters - from someone other than your parents
- Photo Album (3-5) pictures. In addition to a self-portrait, please provide a photo of yourself with your family, friends and one of the landmarks in your hometown.
Wait for the Results
Your information will be reviewed.
After your COMPLETED application and application fee is received, we will provide you with an official letter of Acceptance to Buffalo Trail School Division.
Use this Letter of Acceptance to apply for a Study Permit from Citizen and Immigration Canada.
For further detailed information: www.goingtocanada.gc.ca
NEED HELP - during the application process? Please reach-out to the contact information below.